Are you uninsured and in need of medical or dental care?
The Good Samaritan Center May be able to Help
We serve uninsured families who live below 200% of the federal poverty level (for example, a household of four that earns less than $47,100 per year). Our medical and dental programs serve residents in Blanco, Gillespie, Kimble and Mason Counties, as well as patients from the towns of Comfort and Brady.
If you want to know if you qualify, or to set up an eligibility appointment, please contact us call us at 830-990-8651. Se habla espanol.
Questions and Answers about Good Samaritan Center
- When are you open?
- The center is open Monday through Thursday and closed Friday through Sunday.
- How much does the Good Samaritan Center Cost?
- The average medical appointment costs between $15 and $35 on a sliding scale, with imaging and blood work being additional. Dental appointments cost between $25 and $45 on a sliding scale.
- How long must I wait to get an appointment?
- Appointment waits depend on how busy we are, but our goal is to get new patients an appointment within a month of your first contact with us.
- How do I become a new patient?
- The first thing you need to do is set up an eligibility appointment. You will need to bring proof of income for everyone who receives money in the home as well as proof of where you live.
- I have Medicare/Medicaid/CHIP. Can you help me?
- We do not see individuals who have insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare, or CHIP. However, if your insurance does not include dental coverage you might be eligible for our dental clinic.